Solar GPS Tracking For Cattle
1.Built-in GPS for global tracking and precisely location
GPS + LBS + WiFi + Inertial Positioning, the quadruple positioning methods help you get your cattle location accurately, please choose 2G GSM network-based micro SIM card ( same as For iPhone 4 )
Can work in rainy days.
Built-in 1500mah battery, dual power source,wireless charging, no worry your tracker is out of power, environmental protection and energy saving.
4. Real-time tracking
By GPRS positioning, you can get your cattle's last position and trace just staying at home.
Because of the built-in anti-remove sensor, once the tracker was removed from the cattle,it will send you an alert.
6.Also have other functions, such as trace replay and GEO-Fence supported, SOS alarm, two-way communication, history route, WiFi location, anti-lost alarm, voice monitoring, low battery alarm.
7.Track the location via SMS, Mobile phone and website.
* GSM network:850/900/1800/1900MHz
* GPRS standard:Class 12,TCP/IP
* GPS locating time:30sec with cold boot(under the open sky)
29sec with warm boot(under the open sky)
5sec with hot boot (under the open sky)
* GPS Positioning accuracy:10-15m(under the open sky)
* Wifi locationing accuracy:5-30m(base on Google wifi data base)
* Build-in Battery:1500mAh
* Theoretical call time: 15 hours
* Theoretical standby time: 25 days
* Solar charging efficiency:0-125mA/h (depend on the intensity of the sunshine)
* Average power consumption per hour:(location interval 10 min) 7mA/h
* GPS positioning accuracy: 10 - 15m ( under the open sky )
* WiFi positioning accuracy: 0 - 30m ( covered with WiFi signal )
* LBS positioning accuracy: 100 - 2000m
* Working temperature:-20 to 70 centigrade
* Working humidity:5% -95% RH
* Host size:65(length)x55(width) x17(height)mm/2.56 x 2.17 x 0.59 inches
* Host weight:64g
dog gps collar