Real Time Pet Tracking Device
This pet GPS tracker working based on existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites, it can locate and monitor any remote targets by SMS or internet. The most advanced technology of GPS and GSM dual positioning.
Dimension: 70mm x 37mm x 20mm(2.7''x 1.4”x 0.78”)
GPS sensitivity: -159dBm
GPS accuracy: 5m
Time To First Fix: Cold status 45s
Warm status 35s
Hot status 1s
Car charger: 12 - 24V input,5V output
Wall charger: 110 - 220V input,5V output
Battery: Built-in Chargeable 3.7V 1000mAh Li-ion battery
Stand by: 300hours
Storage Temp.: -40°C to +85°C
Operation Temp.: -20°C to +60°C
Humidity: 5%--95% non-condensing
1 x GPS tracker
1 x Collar
1 x Charger
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
Note: SMS tracking works in GREEN-Solid mode and GREEN-Flashing mode, online tracking only works in GREEN-Flashing mode, turn on GREEN-Flashing mode by sending command “gprs123456” and set APN for the tracker.
About the usage
1. Install SIM card
Please buy the correct SIM card, see the following pictures
2. Turn on the device
Press the “on/off” button until the indicator is on.
In 10 or 40 seconds, the device will begin to work and acquire the GSM signals as well as the GPS signals. The indicator will keep flashing every 3 seconds when the GPS tracker receive the signals.
When this GPS tracker receives GPS signals normally, you can use it and do any setting according to the manual.
3. Explanation in SMS message
(1) Google Maps link This is the link to the Google map showing the position of the GPS tracker. When click the link, if a map is displayed, there is GPS information for the unit. If there is no may, there is no GPS information for the tracker.
(2) V:A/V Indicates GPS signal. V:A indicates there is a GPS signal; V:V indicates there is no GPS signal.
(3) 2014-07-29 06:41:43 The date and time stamp when the unit last received a GPS signal.
(4) S: 007km/h This indicates the last known speed of the unit.
(5) Bat:80% The approximate amount of battery charge remaining. The value is between 5% and 100%, with 100% being fully charged.
(6) 4109112546 The IMEI code of tracker device. This number is used for tracking website and the app.
4. SMS Tracking
a. Call the SIM-card phone number by other cell phone
b. Receive a Google Maps link by SMS in your mobile phone
c. Click the Google Maps link
d. It will display the position of device.
5. About the command meaning
How to track the device online
1. Command to set the access point name(APN)
2. START ONLINE TRACKING
Note: Must turn on GPRS function (send command “gprs123456 to the device ) and set the apn first
Platform : 2.tkstargps.net
IMEI No. : In the back side of cover
3. For Android/iOS
Search TKSTAR in the Apple App Store/Google Play Store to install the applications .
Select “Log in by IMEI”
IMEI : In the back side of cover
GPS tracker for cattle